Booking Terms & Conditions
- The period of let will be as agreed between Sunnybrae Caravan Park (the Owners) and yourselves. A deposit of 35% is required with each booking, with the balance due six weeks prior to arrival. If the date of the booking is within six weeks, the full balance is payable.
- Please note that for Short breaks of 2 or 3 nights during the Summer months, we reserve the right to move you into another holiday home to make the most efficient use of our space. In this event we will notify you accordingly.
- In the event of your booking being cancelled, the deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel your holiday at any time before it is due to start, you are still liable to pay the full amount due unless we are able to re-let the property for the period that you have reserved. In this case, the deposit will not be refunded. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to guard against this. Please note, under no circumstances will the Owners be liable for any accidents, including damage or loss to guests’ property or the holiday homes at any time.
- Arrivals are welcome between 3.30pm - 5pm on the date your holiday begins. If you are intending to arrive after 5pm please phone us before noon so that we can make arrangements for you.
- Please vacate your holiday home by 9.30am on the day your holiday finishes to allow us to clean it thoroughly before the next guests arrive. We may inspect the unit before you leave the site to ensure that it has been left in a clean and tidy condition, and that there have been no breakages or other damage.
- All breakages or damage must be paid for at the replacement value of the item. (Please notify us if you have broken anything as soon as possible so that we may replace it in good time.)
- Well behaved pets are welcome ( usual maximum 2 pets per unit) on condition that whilst on site they are kept under strict control on leads at all times, no fouling allowed on site, they are not left unattended indoors or outdoors at any time and not allowed on seating or bedding in the caravans. Please bring your pets’ own bedding, towels for drying and blankets.
- There is parking for 1 car only per holiday home. Additional cars and other types of vehicles must be left by the ferry slipway & are only allowed on site for loading/unloading. Long wheel based vans are allowed on site for loading and unloading only.
- Please do not burn candles or other naked flames in the holiday homes.
- Any type of open air fire except barbeques are not allowed on the site.
- The pontoon, mooring and slipway are used at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or injury resulting there from. No jet skis or similar vessels allowed.
- The Owners do not permit water skiing or use of other “towables” in Cuan Sound or in view of the Caravan Park.
- No smoking in the holiday homes at any time.
- Occasionally the Island of Luing experiences losses of power or water supplies. In the unlikely event that this occurs during your stay, we cannot be held responsible, as these are matters out of our control.
- We do not take bookings for all male or all female parties.
- Group bookings are not generally accepted - please enquire first.
- The Owners reserve the right to refuse to hand over a holiday home to any person, who in our opinion is not suitable to take charge. In such cases, all hire charges will be refunded in full and all liability of the Hirer and Owner shall thereupon cease.
- The Owners reserve the right to decline a booking without giving any reason and to terminate a rental for improper use or unacceptable behavior at any time without any refund.
- The numbers in your party must be stated at the time of booking. Only persons and pets declared at time of booking will be accommodated.
- An additional charge will be payable if you invite any guests to stay over. Please discuss and confirm agreement with the Owners first.
- Please have fun, but no noisy parties or other disturbance will be tolerated. This is a quiet site, any excessive noise will result in your rental being immediately terminated, and no refund will be due. Noise must be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 8am.
- There is no toilet or washing facilities for public use on site.
- We reserve the right to gain access to our holiday homes for all reasonable purposes at any time.
- The decision of the Owners is final and binding in all matters at all times.
- Please be aware that a booking is a contract in law and is governed by Scottish Law.
We all automatically buy insurance if we are booking an overseas holiday but don't bother for UK holidays (we are as guilty of this as anyone!). However, please bear in mind that your booking with us is a legally binding contract and what would happen if you or a family member fell ill, had an accident, or were made redundant, for example? You are still liable for the full cost of your holiday, even if you are unable to come.
It is worth looking at some of the price comparison websites for prices, and make sure that the policy offers all the cover you need (some charge extra for redundancy cover).
Hopefully you can find a scheme to suit you so that you can relax and look forward to your holiday with total peace of mind, we offer Booking Protect which is available at time of booking on line.