Availability & Booking
Gannet - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed with very good insulation. (maximum 4 people). Heated double twin bedrooms. Being close to the pontoon and the sea, with direct views out to sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Gunnera - 2019 model, brand new four berth 28' x 10' double glazed & very good insulation (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Being only 15 metres away from the water's edge with views directly out to Cuan Sound, this van is ideal for families with small children and is still good for keeping an eye on your boat if you use the pontoon.
Otter – 2017 model four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation. Heated double and twin bedrooms, (maximum 4 people). One of our most popular van being sited on the waters’ edge by the slipway - perfect for keeping an eye on your boat, and excellent for otter spotting!
Seal – 2017 model, four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Sited right on the water's edge, with views across to Seil, Torsa and the mainland.
Heron - 2018 model, four berth 28' x 10' double glazed, heated double and twin bedrooms and very well insulated (maximum 4 people). Heron is our most private van as it is tucked away on the water's edge, with views to Seil, Torsa and the mainland.
Orchid Lodge - No Pets, 2018 Luxury four berth 30' x 20' double glazed with central heating (maximum 4 people). Located at the top of our small hill, approximately 15 feet above sea level, looking directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, Torsa and the mainland. Wheel chair accessible with ramp and decking, full wet room, double room, twin room, dishwasher and large 40" Freesat TV.
Birches - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation. (Maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Located also at the top of our hill, with views directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, the mainland and Torsa.
Heather - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed with very good insulation. (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Being close to the pontoon and the sea, with views directly out to the sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Please note that for Short breaks of 2 - 4 nights, we reserve the right to move you into another holiday home to make the most efficient use of our space. In this event we will notify you accordingly.
For the convenience of guests we have an online booking system. As well as allowing guests to make a booking straight away it allows payment by credit card, debit card, bank transfer or cheque. Please see the options below for searching for particular dates, prices or holiday home availability.
If you would rather just ring or email us then please do and we will make your holiday booking for you and we can take card payments over the phone.
- Included in the price of your holiday are your bedding, linen and towels, plus your gas, electricity and water, use of our foreshore, slipway and drying area, and travel cot and high chair (please pre-book).
- Lettings are from 3.30pm on day of arrival to 9:30am on day of departure. Please aim to arrive between 3.30pm and 5pm for your benefit as well as ours, as the last car ferry is 6pm.
- Saturday is our usual changeover day and short breaks are available throughout our Season.
- Same sex group bookings are not accepted.
- Group bookings are generally not accepted - please phone us first to discuss. When group bookings are accepted, the maximum occupancy of a two bedroom van will be 2 people plus a damage / extra cleaning deposit will be payable.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome for £5 a day for first dog and £4 a day for second dog with a usual maximum of 2 dogs per home - if you have more please contact us.
- Use of the Pontoon for your boat, £35 per week/stay
- Laundry facilities available £5/load
- Local creel caught lobsters, crabs and prawns plus scallops (subject to availability)
- Charcoal for BBQs and DVD films
- Eggs from our free-range hens
- Burgers, sausages and other delicious BBQ food from Jackson Bros Butchers in Oban
- Locally sourced venison
- Ready made meals using local produce from The Island Kitchen based on Luing
"We came here for a week of total relaxation and were not disappointed"